APPLY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY! Or, know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know! Share / Like / Tag a friend in a post or comment! To complete application process efficiently and successfully, you must read the Application Instructions carefully before/during application process.
Scholarships are offered for short courses and master’s programmes at Dutch education institutions.
Looking for a scholarship?
If you want to apply for an individual scholarship you can find all candidate information on our Study in Holland website.
Benefits for your institution
The Orange Knowledge Programme gives you the opportunity to create an international classroom where students and staff can learn from each other. It also allows you to create sustainable professional partnerships with organisations in Orange Knowledge countries.
As an education institution you get a fixed reimbursement, which includes visa, travel and insurance costs, study materials and a handling fee. It also includes 95% of tuition fees for each selected student. You cover the remaining 5% of the tuition fee yourself.
Which institutions can participate?
Your organisation can participate if it:
- has signed the Code of Conduct international students, or is included in the list of additional knowledge centres;
- will deliver the course itself; intermediary organisations cannot participate;
- has sufficient organisational and financial means.
What are the course criteria?
The courses need to meet the following criteria:
- The maximum duration for master’s programmes is 24 months.
- The duration of short courses should be between 12 – 365 days.
- All courses must end on or before 31 August 2022.
- The course or programme should be full-time (this does not apply to e-learning courses).
- The course or
How to Stop Missing Deadlines? Follow our Facebook Page and Twitter !-Jobs, internships, scholarships, Conferences, Trainings are published every day!