Applications for this role open on 1st September, 2020.
Due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19 and the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place, we’re currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Singapore due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. Consequently, we will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected. We’re keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position should the restrictive measures be removed later on.
- Currently enrolled in the penultimate year of a Bachelor’s program, or currently enrolled in a Master’s program.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Knowledge of the internet and Google’s technology and business.
- Ability to navigate, innovate and implement ideas.
- Ability to apply analytical and interpersonal skills to strategic business-centric intern projects
- Ability to speak and write in one or more Southeast Asian language.
- Demonstrated project management and organizational skills.
About the job
The Business Internship is open to students from all academic disciplines. Many intern roles within this program don’t require technical skills and could include working with advertiser or publisher accounts to develop compelling advertising solutions for brand advertisers, improving access to relevant information for millions of internet users, analyzing large sets of data, or developing scalable support solutions for rapid-growth internally or externally.
As an intern, you will be working on projects with high impact during a 10-12 week paid, full-time internship. You will be assigned an intern manager who will help to identify project goals, inspire and mentor you, and support your professional development.
The idea for Gmail began with 1 Googler. Today it has more than 1 billion users and counting.
At Google, one Googler can make a huge impact, and it’s no different with our interns–they are key players in our daily innovation. As an intern, you’ll have the opportunity to work on projects core to Google’s business, whether it be Sales, Enterprise, Finance, People Operations (HR), Legal, Trust and Safety, or Marketing. Our intern recruitment team will determine where you fit best based on your CV and the preferences you indicate on the application form.
Our internships expose you to the technology industry, as well as provide opportunities for personal and professional development. From being challenged, to collaborating with a team, join our team to make an impact.
Note: duration and start date of internship vary depending on the position.
- Job responsibilities and detailed projects will be determined based on educational background, interests and skills.
- Communicate effectively with English and Southeast Asian speaking stakeholders.
For more information please open this link