Calling all Girls & Young Women!
We are proud to officially announce that the AdamStart International Day of the Girl Child mini grant is now LIVE! The 20 days worldwide campaign is calling all girls and young women with a creative, innovative problem solving idea to enter for a chance to win one of five £100 micro grants to support your business or social impact venture. The #AdamStart International Day of Girl Child Micro Grant is an entrepreneurial initiative open to girl or young woman aged 18-25 years old of any demographic and from every corner of the Earth. The world needs your solutions!
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: 9TH OCTOBER 2020
- Applicant must be (or identify as) female
- The idea must be new and not an already-established venture (where ‘already-established’ means beyond its first year of operation)
- Applicant must be the founder of the idea/project or a member of the founding team
- Candidate must be between the ages of 18 and 25 (inclusive)
- The idea must be innovative with a clear sustainability plan
- Applicant must be ambitious and highly-motivated
- Open to all kinds of business/venture (ideas that bring civil unrest will be rejected)
- Project/venture must enable, support, develop, etc. young girl child(ren) in-line with the UN Girl Child Day agenda
For more information please open this link