APPLY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY! Or, know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know! Share / Like / Tag a friend in a post or comment! To complete application process efficiently and successfully, you must read the Application Instructions carefully before/during application process.
Recovery and Resilience Innovation Challange
The Recovery and Resilience Innovation Challenge aims at finding, supporting, and amplifying innovative market-ready solutions that are contributing to the revitalization of the Tanzanian economy and social welfare. The challenge, funded by Human Development Innovation Fund(HDIF), Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Tanzania, and United Nations Development Programme(UNDP) will help selected startups to develop strategies for shock absorption in the case of unforeseen events in the future.
16th Nov – 31st Dec 20202
5-day Bootcamp Training
18th Jan – 22nd Jan 20213
25th Jan – 25th Apr 2021
How to Stop Missing Deadlines? Please Follow our Telegram channel https://t.me/PlopAndreiCom ( @plopandreicom) because we were limited by facebook to share our Opportunities!
We are looking for ventures that are using innovation to address gaps observed during the COVID-19 crisis and present solutions that will make them and the sector they operate in more resilient to future crisis.
Demostrate both technical and financial viability in the long run.
Functional Prototype or Minimum Viable Product.
Strong business model that is replicable and scalable.
Competent Founding team.
- BenefitsTailored Program/This equity-free program provides you with tailored content aimed at a 360 review of your business, a product-market fit analysis and preparation for growth foundations.
- Global NetworkThanks to a wide combined network of Seedstars and Ndoto Hub in 60+ emerging markets, you will be able to build relationships and partnerships beyond borders.
- Expertise & Support/You will receive all the tools and know-how to boost your business growth as well as prepare for the next fundraising round and international expansion.
- Monetary Prize/ The winners of the bootcamp will be given access to the follow-on mentorship program as well as receive a monetary prize of up to $10,000 cash per startup.
- Recovery and resilience techniques
- With access to follow-on funding15+ local and international mentors
- To guide you through the program
- One week of training
- A unique opportunity for your business
- 3-months follow-on program
- For a selected number of team
- Applications are now open
- Apply by 31st December
- APPLY NOW
For more information please open this link
How to Stop Missing Deadlines? Follow our Facebook Page and Twitter !-Jobs, internships, scholarships, Conferences, Trainings are published every day!