WE ARE HIRING A PROJECT OFFICER
As a Project Officer, you will be joining our international team at ALL DIGITAL AISBL, in Brussels.
You will be responsible for managing and implementing EU-funded projects and related activities and events, supporting policy advocacy and fundraising efforts, and developing services for ALL DIGITAL members.
You will report to the Chief Executive Officer of ALL DIGITAL.
Key Responsibilities and main tasks:
• Implement activities in EU funded projects including project management (responsible for the preparation of deliverables, strategies and research; lead and implement dissemination tasks and work packages; coordinate project partners; monitor and report; liaise with funding Agencies; organise and participate in partner meetings and project events etc.);
• Support policy efforts within projects (e.g., drafting policy recommendations) and policy advocacy goals of the organisation;
• Offer informative services to the members of ALL DIGITAL;
• Support the organisation of ALL DIGITAL meetings, events, General Assembly, Annual Summit, ALL DIGITAL Weeks etc.;
• Contribute to fundraising efforts by writing and submitting project proposals and tenders, when required.
Required knowledge, competences and experience:
• A master’s degree in Project Management, Political Sciences, European Studies, Business Administration or comparable;
• Proven and significant professional experience of at least 3 years in management of EU-funded transnational projects and proposal writing;
• Thorough knowledge of EU funding programmes in the field of Education and Training (e.g. Erasmus+, Horizon etc.);
• Good writing skills and proven experience in developing policy recommendations based on project results;
• Good knowledge of the EU affairs, policies and processes;
• Excellent command of English (C1 spoken and written) is mandatory;
• Computer skills including the use of Microsoft Office tools, WordPress CMS, and the ability to solve small IT problems;
• Able to work well in an international environment;
• Well-organised with an eye for detail;
• Excellent writing skills;
• Ability to take the initiative, prioritise tasks and work under set deadlines;
• Flexibility to travel for work;
• Hands-on and result-oriented, with a can-do mentality;
• Strong & well-developed interpersonal skills;
• A good team player but also able to work independently.
Desirable competencies and experiences:
• Working experience in the field of digital skills development and digital inclusion;
• Experience in capturing training needs and designing and delivering capacity building activities for members;
• Capacity to implement Quality Assurance and evaluation activities;
• Capacity to run social media campaigns and design dissemination materials e.g. info graphics, project leaflets etc.;
• Experience of working with or within a membership-based organisation;
• Experience in designing and implementing surveys that can lead to services for member organisations;
• Experience in managing and facilitating online Communities of Practices;
• Experience in stakeholder management.
• Starting date: 1st January 2022 or as soon as possible.
• Employment conditions: 1-year (renewable to an indefinite period) contract under the Belgian law. The employee will be based at the ALL DIGITAL Office in Brussels. ALL DIGITAL is characterised by a multicultural work environment and English is the official language.
• Salary scale: ALL DIGITAL AISBL offers full-time contract with competitive annual gross salary plus other benefits (e.g., transportation allowance, lunch vouchers, distance work allowance, pension saving, group hospitalisation insurance). Salary is agreed according to the job profile and years of professional experience, in line with to the organisation’s remuneration policy.
How to apply:
• If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and motivation letter in English to email@example.com, with the subject line “Project Officer – [your name]” by 10 December 2021.
• In the body of the email, please copy in: “I hereby consent that my personal data is processed by ALL DIGITAL AISBL for recruitment purposes” so that we have your written consent to follow up on your application.
• In your email please mention the source where you came to know this job announcement.
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
• Candidates must have the right to live and work in Belgium.
• Selected candidates will be invited for interview on a rolling basis (so please apply early)!
For more information please open this link