Learn how to communicate effectively in a business setting: understand diverse audiences and build sound arguments.
About this course
This course, part of the Business Fundamentals Professional Certificate program, will sharpen your writing, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills to help you succeed in the business world. You will learn a range of successful practices and guidelines that have been derived from both research and experience.
You will learn strategies for honing your communication style, improving clarity, conciseness and impact. By the end of the course, you will be able to think strategically about all forms of communication, and communicate with diverse audiences.
What you’ll learn
- Build sound and logical arguments using the best evidence available
- Communicate effectively in a business setting
- Understand how to communicate with diverse audiences
- Create a variety of effective and clearly written supporting business documents to better communicate
Meet your instructors
Lecturer, Law and Business Communications Group
UBC Sauder School of Business
- Length:6 Weeks
- Effort:3–5 hours per week
Add a Verified Certificate for CA$190
- Institution UBCx
- Subject: Business & Management
- Video Transcript:English
- Course Type:Self-paced on your time
You may also be interested in
Accounting Fundamentals In this comprehensive course, […]