Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Program MaMaSelf
Welcome to the Mamaself application site !
The recruitement is now open for Mamaself+ cohort 2021-2023
Before starting your application, please read carefully the information given on the MaMaSelf website regarding the application
For all correspondance by e-mail, please indicate your name, first name and your nationality as well as your Application ID number. The Application ID number is compulsory in order to avoid confusions.
- The scholarship deadline for Non-European students is 10 February 2021.
- The scholarship deadline for European students is 20 March 2021.
- All students can apply until 15th May 2021, without scholarship.
The results will be published on the application site by mid March 2021
- Create your account
- Fill the application form
- Add the requested documents
- READ the FAQ in order to have all information
(especially regarding English proficiency and reference letters)
- The application will be evaluated in February for non-EU students.
The results will be given first week of March for non-EU applicants, and first week of April for EU students.
Your status will be published on the application site, you can see your result online : https://application.mamaself.eu
Accepted Mainlist : the student is selected for the program with a scholarship.
Accepted : the student is selected for the program, but is not on the mainlist for the grant yet. The student with status « accepted » is on the reserve list for the scholarship. He / she can eventually access to the mainlist for the grant later on. The student is fully accepted and can join the Master without grant.
Non-selected : the student has not been selected in the 2020 Mamaself selection.
- Documents required for the Mamaself application.
- English competencies certificate.
- How to manage the reference letters?
- Application reglementation
- Which background is required?
For more information please open this link