Unicaf offersone of the most generous scholarship programmes available today. With the financial support of Unicaf Scholarships and by utilising the Unicaf state-of-the-art digital learning platform, students in sub-Saharan Africa, and almost anywhere in the world, can have access to internationally recognised higher education.
Unicaf partners with universities in the UK, the US, Europe and Africa to offer online, quality undergraduate and post graduate degrees, to the benefit of thousands of students in Africa and other continents.
Over $100 million worth of scholarships have been awarded to eligible students so far.
Why Study with Unicaf?
Here are the top 4 advantages according to our students’ surveys:
- Low Cost – through the Unicaf Scholarship Programme you pay only a small portion of the fees.
- Accreditation – you earn an internationally recognised undergraduate or postgraduate degree from established Unicaf partner universities in the UK, the US, Europe and Africa.
- Easy Access – you have 24/7 online access to course material, via the state-of-the-art virtual learning environment.
- Easy Registration – you apply, you receive admission, you are awarded a scholarship and you commence your studies
More than 30,000 students have benefited from studying
through Unicaf with one of its partner universities
The Unicaf Scholarship Programme was founded to offer gifted, underprivileged students the opportunity to further their education, by earning internationally recognised qualifications, at low cost, through online study, or through on-campus learning (only available for Unicaf University programmes).
If you are interested in a Unicaf Scholarship you can easily submit your application online.
Each scholarship application is examined and decided upon, depending on the qualifications and the financial situation of the applicant. Eligible students are awarded a percentage of scholarship.
Join thousands of students from Nigeria, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Ghana, Kenya, Botswana, Malawi, and many other countries, who have earned their degrees with the help of the Unicaf Scholarship Programme.
Follow this link to find out if you are eligible to receive a scholarship.
Unicaf considers candidates for a scholarship based on:
- Academic qualifications:
Candidates should meet the entry requirements of the respective programme of study
- Financial ability:
Candidates should be in a position to pay the portion of the fees after the application of the Scholarship.
- Country of residence:
Different scholarships apply depending on the country of residence of the student.
Don’t Miss This Amazing Opportunity To Build Your Future. Apply Now For a Unicaf Scholarship!
To find out if you are academically qualified to apply for your programme of choice, please visit the relevant section of our partner universities.
- For the Unicaf University programmes please follow the link below:
- For the University of Suffolk programmes please follow the link below:
- For the Liverpool John Moores University programmes please follow the link below:
- For the University of East London programmes please follow the link below: