All Fipriots have responsibilities. These include responsibility to our clients in order to deliver first-class advice, responsibility to each other to ensure the well-being of all members of the team and responsibility towards the environment and the community.
FIPRA believes in treating all people with courtesy and consideration, whether that is other members of the team, clients, or stakeholders. We treat others respectfully and expect the same in return.
FIPRA is a team and believes that working together is essential to achieving our objectives and those of our clients. Teamwork means working together both with our colleagues and with our clients.
Working at FIPRA is a positive experience that enables professional development and growth. It provides opportunities to work on interesting and challenging projects, and to learn from the skills and experiences of others. Helping each other grow means helping FIPRA grow.
- Account Director – Digital practice
- Account Manager – Digital / Competition practices
- Account Manager – Healthcare, Life Sciences & Wellbeing Practice
- Junior Consultant – Healthcare, Life Sciences & Wellbeing Practice
- Account Manager – Competition & Antitrust Practice
- Account Manager – Green Transition, Energy & Industrials practice