NIOD calls upon young researchers from the Netherlands and abroad to compete for a junior fellowship of up to 2 months at NIOD in the academic year 2021/2022.
Applications can be submitted until 1 June 2021.
The aim of the junior fellowships is to enable young researchers to do archival or literature research at NIOD or elsewhere in Amsterdam/The Netherlands, to write an article or research proposal or to otherwise collaborate with researchers and programmes at NIOD.
What does NIOD offer?
- accommodation and furnished workplace at NIOD for two months;
- stipend € 1250 per month (max. 2 months)
- housing allowance of max. € 1000 per month for candidates from outside the Netherlands.
Who is the fellowship intended for?
The following are eligible for these Junior Fellowships
- PhD candidates
- Young researchers who have obtained their PhD less than 4 years previously
Fields of research
Candidates should be working in the field of NIOD research and be able to demonstrate how their stay may contribute to their research or development.
What do we expect from fellows?
- a concrete end product
- active participation in the institute, among other things by giving a lecture to colleagues;
- public performance with donors
- a usable content portrait for the website
For an application you need in the first place
- cover letter of max. 400 words
- preliminary work plan
The board of the NIOD Fund decides on the allocation, on the advice of a joint committee of NIOD and NIOD Fund.
Digital applications before 1 June 2021 to email@example.com.
For more information please open this link