Consistently named one of the top start-ups to watch since 2016, Quorum builds software that helps public affairs professionals work smarter and move faster. Our philosophy is people-first, whether we’re supporting team members in their careers or prioritizing our clients with a best-in-class Customer Success program. Quorum’s clients use our tools to bring a modern approach to advocacy work in the European Union, Congress, all 50 state legislatures, major U.S. cities, and more than a dozen countries.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for driving product adoption and building Trusted Advisor relationships with your customers. You will be expected to manage a portfolio of high value accounts and meet or exceed revenue retention and expansion targets for your account portfolio.
For the Customer Success Manager, only applicants that are legally eligible to work in Belgium will be considered.
What You’ll Do
- First Week: You’ll learn the basic ins and outs of current Quorum products, attend a variety of client engagements, and get to know the Brussels based team as well as 30+ dedicated Quorum Customer Success team members.
- First Month: You’ll build your understanding of Quorum’s products, with an emphasis on a cluster of products that will be your area of expertise. You will master the art of offering a full-team training and asking important diagnostic questions for one-on-one trainings.
- First Six (6) Months: You’ll take full ownership of a portfolio of high value accounts made-up of a mixture of new clients that need to be onboarded and legacy clients that need an ongoing point of contact. You will deliver value to each of your accounts by driving product adoption (e.g. provide information and training on how a client can use a new feature), building relationships, and exploring expansion opportunities.
- First Year: You will consistently meet or exceed team-wide renewal and expansion goals by establishing yourself as a trusted advisor that helps clients achieve their goals for their Quorum subscription. You will play an important role in growing a start-up and establishing Quorum as a market leader in the EU.
- You have at least 2 years experience: as an Account Manager at an agency/consultancy in EU Affairs, or strong experience in the European Institutions.
- Preferably you have at experience serving as a Customer Success Manager or Account Manager for a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) platform
- You have a proven track record of building solid relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- You are confident running Executive Business Reviews with C-Suite executives to articulate value
- You take pride in building loyal brand advocates who want to provide references and referrals
- You are a natural “people person” who establishes rapport and builds relationships with ease either in-person or online
- You love technology and are passionate about teaching people how they can make their lives easier by using technology to solve everyday problems
- You empathize with others’ unique situations and naturally channel empathy into advocacy
- You want to be a part of building and maintaining a diverse and inclusive team environment where you regularly express concern for team members’ success and well-being
- You are excited by the opportunity to have a positive impact on politics and may have worked on political campaigns or followed news for major issue areas (e.g., immigration, education, etc.)
- You are an especially competitive candidate if you have experience with at least one of the following types of software: legislative tracking software, policy monitoring software, customer relationship management (CRM) software
- Professional English (C1 minimum).
About the Customer Success Team
- We’re responsible for ensuring that clients have an amazing experience with Quorum
- We provide team and individual product demonstrations and trainings that promote best practices in the government affairs space
- We are dedicated to every user’s success and address challenges quickly and creatively
- We act as staunch advocates for our clients, including identifying and responding to diverse client use cases
- We take pride in developing personal relationships with our users and our team
- We regularly support one another to ensure the success of our team and our clients
- We’re very close as a company—we work together, hang out together, and we value each others’ ideas and input
Our Work Environment:
- We usually work in a vibrant, sunlit space in our modern, open concept office. During the COVID-19 health crisis, most of our team members are working from home in locations around the world. Team members will have the option to work from home until at least April 4th, 2022.
- Those that feel safe re-entering the office earlier can apply to be part of a pilot re-entry program. All candidates should be located in Belgium preferably.
- Our office building is located in the heart of downtown Brussels, easily accessible by metro, bus, and rideshares. It is also in close proximity to great restaurants, food trucks, shopping, and popular happy hour spots.
- Our team loves to spend time doing fun things outside of the office. External activities are regularly suggested.
- Customer Success Manager
- On Target Earnings: EUR 52,500 – EUR 62,500 (OTE expectations dependent upon base salary)
- Base Salary: EUR 45,000 – EUR 55,000 (commensurate with experience)
- Variable Compensation: Up to EUR 7,500.00 in team retention and expansion bonuses
- Benefits: Meal vouchers, pension plan, healthcare plan, eco-cheques, home office allowance,
For more information please open this link