To strengthen our team in our Governance and Economic Development department we are looking for a
Expert Relations Manager/ Recruiter (m/f/d) in international development cooperation
with primary responsibility for managing the implementation of the Policy Support Facility Framework Contract Lot 3 (Trade and market access)
to start as soon as possible at our Headquarters in Bad Homburg or home based.
EU trade policy operates in a global trading environment that is evolving constantly. An increasing number of developments present challenges to the rules-based, multilateral trading system. In response to this changing international trading environment, and in accordance with EU foreign policy, the European Commission presented a new trade and investment strategy in October 2015.
In this context, the Service for Foreign Policy Instruments (FPI) launched the Framework Contract (FWC) “Policy Support Facility for the Implementation of EU Foreign Policy”. This FWC provides expertise for the implementation of EU foreign policy pursuing EU or mutual interest. The objective of the FWC is to provide – through individual assignments, defined and contracted through specific contracts – expertise that can be mobilised at short notice. GOPA was contracted to provide expertise in the area of trade and market access (Lot 3).
As Expert Relations Manager/ Recruiter you are responsible for the day-to-day management of all processes related to the recruitment of experienced candidates for vacant positions and calls of proposals from our international clients.
- You identify and approach the winning candidates, using different sourcing channels and applying your communication skills
- You evaluate CVs vs the personnel requirements in the Terms of Reference
- You explain the projects and work of GOPA and “win over” potential experts
- You negotiate fees & contracts
- You contribute to drafting methodologies
- You communicate with and coordinate Consortium Partners and their inputs
- You develop a basis of trust and maintain contact with potential experts, building up a network
- You keep the database of experts up to date
- You advise your colleagues throughout the recruitment process
- You contribute to recruitment efforts on other GOPA tenders/ ongoing projects
- Team & culture: You will join dynamic, multi-cultural and multilingual team members who enjoy working together and who support each other.
- Responsibility: You join a company committed to being environmentally responsible wherever we operate.
- Development: Our annual career development and performance review process will help you to set clearly defined goals and objectives. As a new employee, you will be part of a mentorship system.
- Location: GOPA is located close to Bad Homburg´s railway station, enabling quick and easy access to Frankfurt’s cultural activities and events.
- Fringe benefits: GOPA offers an RMV job ticket and job-bike leasing, as well as subsidies for a fitness studio and day care for your children, to mention a few.
- Flexibility: We enable flexible work arrangements, including flexible working hours, mobile or telework.
- You like to work and interact with people in different teams in an international environment
- You have a good feeling for the applicant market and can put yourself in the shoes of our target groups
- You have an academic degree in social sciences, international relations, economics, human resources or equivalent
- You have work experience in recruiting business in an international environment, preferably with active sourcing (experience in the field of International Technical Assistance/ Development Cooperation is an asset)
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills in English and a very good command of French and/ or Spanish
- You are well organized with the ability to keep track of tasks under a high workload
- You bring along a high level of consulting and customer orientation as well as a confident manner and professional communication style
- You are proactive, eager to learn and you like to take initiative and responsibility
For information on GOPA Worldwide come visit us on our Homepage https://gopa.de/ .
You´d like to know more abouth GOPA Group? Then have a look at https://www.gopa-group.org/.
For more information please open this link