We are welcoming people from every discipline and culture who live an alive passion to push humanity forward by working on the UN SDGs. We believe passionately in the power of ideas and potential of youth to solve the biggest problems that the world is facing.
During the fellowship, you’ll be engaged in producing online blogs, talks and events etc that will be planned by Think Different Global to structure the effective delivery of your greatest ideas, collective consciousness and human wisdom.
- Best 30 fellow speakers will be recognized for the annual TDG 30 Global Visionaries list.
- The fellowship will give access to TDG Resources to discuss challenges and ideas towards achieving the United Nations SDGs and pushing humanity forward.
- You’ll give a TDG Talk
- Free TDG Membership for all the participants
- Think Different Global Certification to people who will get shortlisted for TDG Talks.
- Commitment to work on the mission and vision of Think Different Global.
- Be available to work with Think Different Global for at least 1 month.
- You must also be available to participate in and contribute to a thriving and connected global community, both virtually and in-person when possible.
- The TDG Fellows program is not an academic fellowship and non-traditional educations are welcome.
- In addition to impressive accomplishment, fine character and a good heart are also important traits they look for in TDG Fellows.
If your profile don’t match with the given eligibilities but you have something to add value to this program, we would encourage and love to hear you at email@example.com
Deadline: September 15th, 2021
For more information: Please reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your queries. Use “GTIF 2021” in the subject line for easier communications.