At Stantec, we believe growing a great engineering, consulting and construction services company happens from the inside out. We look for people who are drawn to use every talent they possess, plus imagination, determination, and a drive to do the extraordinary.
If working on the best water and natural resources projects around the world, building on your talents through a premier knowledge-sharing culture, and connecting across borders with some of the world’s top talent appeals to you, join us!
Stantec International Development, based in La Hulpe (south Brussels), is the Stantec unit that provides consulting services to international institutions, such as the European Commission (EC), the European Investment Bank (EIB) and EU bilateral donors such as DFID, or AFD. We support international donors and financial institutions improve the design, implementation, and oversight of development programs throughout the world. We help developing countries achieve resilient and equitable growth, transition to lower carbon economies, and protect water and other natural resources.
You will be supporting the Business Development Team of the International Development Unit in all recruitment tasks related to sourcing the right experts from all over the world to implement projects on Climate change and related areas. You will be required to demonstrate a combination of discipline, flexibility, and precision in all tasks.
- Assist the Business Development team with posting job advertisements on social media or expert recruitment boards
- Sourcing appropriate candidates through Stantec’s internal expert database, external networks and online media such as LinkedIn
- Collecting the necessary employment certificates and diplomas from the key experts and cross-referencing with the information on the CV for the submission to the client.
- Assisting in formatting and writing award-winning CVs
- Perform other administrative recruitment tasks as directed by the Business Development Director
Internship for the Int. Development Unit – Business Development Team
- Academic background: BA or MA in International Relations, Economy, Political Science, Psychology, Business Administration.
- Knowledge of professional search engines such as LinkedIn.
- Interest in learning about environment/energy/climate change and similar technical areas.
- Ability to synthesize and go through a vast amount of information.
- Multitask personality, rigorous, with high attention to detail and strong work ethics.
- Creative, communicative, open-minded and results oriented.
- Languages: solid written and spoken English; French will be considered as an asset.
- IT-skills: advanced use of MS Office.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Type: Regular
Job Category: Training
The internship will take place in our office in La Hulpe, Belgium and will start in as soon as possible for a period of max six months.
If you are ready to work in a fast-moving, international environment, please send your detailed CV (in English only) in electronic format quoting BDIntern/2021 to: Aurelie.email@example.com
Belgium, Belgium-La Hulpe