APPLY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY! Or, know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know! Share / Like / Tag a friend in a post or comment! To complete application process efficiently and successfully, you must read the Application Instructions carefully before/during application process.
To apply for a KAIST graduate program, international applicants must satisfy ALL of the following requirements:
For Master’s Degree Program
- Applicants hold or expect to hold a bachelor’s degree before enrollment at KAIST.
For Doctoral Degree Program
- Applicants hold or expect to hold a bachelor’s and master’s degree before enrollment at KAIST
- Bachelor’s degree must be equivalent to a Korean Bachelor’s degree which takes four years of study * learn and compare with the Korean system at WHED.
- University degree requiring four years of study
- Three-year Bologna compliant Bachelor’s degree
- The first cycle qualification in the framework of qualifications for the European Higher Education Area (EHEA)
- Bachelor’s degree with honors in British pattern education
- Cases other than above should provide a supplement to prove the equivalency.
Applicants are not a citizen of Korea
- Korean citizens who hold dual citizenship are not eligible for applying as international students.
International applicants of Korean ethnicity, regardless of place of birth, MUST additionally satisfy ONE of the two requirements below:
- Neither of the applicant’s parents is a citizen of Korea
- The applicant must have received his/her entire elementary, junior high, and high school education OUTSIDE of Korea at the comparable and equivalent level of those provided in Korea.
- In this case, international schools located in Korea are not acknowledged as foreign schools. Applicants of Korean ethnicity who completed their entire education (elementary, junior high, high school, and undergraduate) outside of Korea should submit the Certificate of the Facts Concerning the Entry & Exit issued by the Korean Immigration Office. The certificate should have been issued recently.
- International students of Korean ethnicity who do not meet at least one of the conditions above CANNOT apply for International Admissions. Instead, they must apply for Korean Admissions
KAIST International Graduate Application Guide for the 2022 Fall Admission (REGULAR TRACK)
Greetings from KAIST.
We are delighted to announce our official application guide for the 2022 fall admission.
KAIST is a young and ambitious university who leads science and technology and contributes to the world for the better. Our history begins with our students. If you want to be a part of our audacious history, now is time to learn and prepare:
- Online Application Term: March 15th, 10 A.M. – March 29th, 5 P.M. 2022
- Application Material Submission Deadline: April 8th, 6 P.M. 2022
* A hard copy of the online application printout and all the required documents must arrive at our office by April 8th.
- The Postal Address of Our Office for the Application Material Submission
- Graduate Admissions Team, KAIST
#110, 1st Floor, E16‐1 B/D,
Daehakro 291, Yuseong-gu, Daejeon 34141,
Republic of Korea
* You don’t need to put down this address. The address can be printed out through our system after completing your online application
* Currently, delays in delivery have occurred when using the national postal service. Please check the delivery estimation when you search for international carrier service.
- Graduate Admissions Team, KAIST
- Degrees and Programs Offered for the 2022 Fall Admission (Regular Track)
|School/ Department/ Division||M.S.||M.S.-PhD||PhD||Contact Info.|
|Life Science and Bioengineering||Biological Sciences||●||●||http://bio.kaist.ac.kr|
|Graduate School of Medical Science and Engineering
– Physician-Scientist Track
* MEDICAL LICENSE REQUIRED
– Medical Science and Engineering Track*
DEGREE(S) IN THE FIELD OF SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING REQUIRED
|– The Robotics Program||●||●||https://rp.kaist.ac.kr/|
|– Future Vehicle||●||●||http://ee.kaist.ac.kr|
|School of Computing||●||●||●||http://cs.kaist.ac.kr|
|– Graduate School of Information Security||●||●||●||http://gsis.kaist.ac.kr|
|The Kim Jaechul Graduate School of AI||●||●||●||http://gsai.kaist.ac.kr/|
|Civil and Environmental Engineering||●||●||http://civil.kaist.ac.kr|
|Bio and Brain Engineering||●||●||http://bioeng.kaist.ac.kr|
|– Brain and Cognitive Engineering||●||https://bce.kaist.ac.kr/|
|Industrial & Systems Engineering||●||●||●||http://ie.kaist.ac.kr|
|– Graduate School of Knowledge Service Engineering||●||●||http://kse.kaist.ac.kr|
|Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering||●||●||http://cbe.kaist.ac.kr|
|Materials Science & Engineering||●||●||http://mse.kaist.ac.kr|
|Nuclear and Quantum Engineering||●||●||http://nuclear.kaist.ac.kr|
|– International Nuclear and Radiation Safety Master’s Degree Program(KINS-KAIST)||●||https://inss.kins.re.kr/inss/Action?act=INDEXKK|
|The Cho Chun Shik Graduate School of Green Transportation||●||●||http://gt.kaist.ac.kr|
and Convergence Science
|Graduate School of Culture Technology||●||●||http://ct.kaist.ac.kr|
|Graduate School of Science and Technology Policy||●||●||http://stp.kaist.ac.kr|
|Business and Technology Management||●||●||http://btm.kaist.ac.kr|
|– Global IT Technology Program||●||●||http://ittp.kaist.ac.kr|
|Green Business and Policy Program||●||https://www.business.kaist.edu|
For the details, please refer to our official application guide (attached).
Attachment : For-the-2022-Fall-Admission-Regular-Track-KAIST-International-Graduate-Application-Guide.pdf
For more information please open this link
How to Stop Missing Deadlines? Follow our Facebook Page and Twitter !-Jobs, internships, scholarships, Conferences, Trainings are published every day!