#Jobs #Interships #Trainings #Camps – UNIVERWORK.COM
Bangladesh | Internship | 6 months | ASAP
Since 1993, as an international non-governmental organization, ACTED has been committed to immediate humanitarian relief to support those in urgent need and protect people’s dignity, while co-creating longer term opportunities for sustainable growth and fulfilling people’s potential.
ACTED endeavors to respond to humanitarian crises and build resilience; promote inclusive and sustainable growth; co-construct effective governance and support the building of civil society worldwide by investing in people and their potential.
We go the last mile: ACTED’s mission is to save lives and support people in meeting their needs in hard to reach areas. With a team of 4,600 national staff 400 international staff, ACTED is active in 37 countries and implements more than 500 projects a year reaching over 11 million beneficiaries.
ACTED started its activities in Bangladesh in 2017 in order to respond to the urgent needs of the Rohingya refugee populations arriving in the country.
You will be in charge of
Under the supervision of the Country Transparency and Compliance Manager / Officer (in any) or Country Director:
Facilitate the implementation of the ACTED standard guidelines and FLATS System in the country
- Follow-up of the Compliance process at base level by ensuring the monthly flow of documentation from the Area to the Capital office;
- Participate in IP due diligence for all IP prior to their engagement;
- Follow-up of the compliance process at implementing partner level by ensuring the monthly flow of documentation from the implementing partner to the Capital office;
- Support the National FLAT officer/participate in compiling and filing all project related financial, logistics, administrative, HR, and programme information in the designated project Compliance folder.
- Support the FLAT officer in identifying the compliance issues by filling the compliance checklists (FLA 01 and FLA 02)
- Link with the other departments and share the compliance issues identified and the action plan to mitigate the risk
- Contribute to the follow-up of the action plan
- Contribute to the