ICF Next is one of the leading integrated communication agencies in Europe, specialising in large-scale campaigns across the European Union.
We are looking for a creative and dynamic team player to fill the position of Senior Public Relations Consultant.
- Implementation of medium to large-scale media relations, stakeholder engagement and influencers projects/campaigns from A to Z
- Development and design of PR strategies and communication plans in co-operation with other relevant teams (strategic planning, creation, content and production)
- Providing guidance in the implementation of PR strategies
- Acting as a trusted advisor on matters related to PR on an internal and external levels
- Contribution to the development of new PR services and innovation of existing ones
- Budget preparation, planning, monitoring and reporting
- Regular contact with clients (mainly within the EU Institutions)
- Building tactics, engaging with journalists/stakeholders/influencers and empowering them to become campaign multipliers
- Liaising and working closely with our network of PR agencies around the world to implement PR strategies and activities at local levels
- Production of key strategic PR content: multi-media news releases, advisory/briefing notes, reports and presentations
- Coordination and follow-up with internal production teams involved in PR projects
- Mapping of media outlets, stakeholder organisations and influencers
- Pitching and reach out to media outlets, stakeholder organisations and influencers by e-mail and phone (mostly in English but any additional languages is an asset)
- Monitoring of outreach activities and project/campaign pick up
- Analysis, reporting and presentation of results in dedicated reports and presentations
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience in PR
- Excellent knowledge of English and at least another EU language (written and verbal)
- Good understanding of EU institutions
- Interest and experience in communicating about EU policies to EU citizens
- Good storytelling and pitching skills
- Ability to develop and cultivate relationships with journalists, stakeholders and influencers
- At ease with Microsoft Office Suite, mailing and survey tools
- Proactive, solution-oriented and can-do mindset
- Team player, encouraging team spirit and promoting professionalism and positive attitude
- Strong problem solving, analytical, organisational and planning skills
- Flexible with a great sense of responsibility and service and adaptability to changing workload
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
Working at ICF
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Brussels, Belgium (BE75)
Committed to supporting our people on life’s journey.
Health and Happiness are a priority. ICF employees have access to quality healthcare and wellness benefits in most offices globally. And our employee assistance program is available when you need help coping with life’s challenges.
Our goal is to attract and retain great people. Though ICF’s benefits vary based on location, we routinely monitor the marketplace to ensure our benefits reflect the latest trends and best practices. Choose a link below to view our benefits by country.