We are looking for a Technical Officer to join and support our Scientific Director and the Secretary General in developing CO₂ Value Europe’s technical, market and scientific intelligence.
- Monitoring the development and maturity status of Carbon Capture and Utilisation (CCU) technologies for the production of fuels, chemicals and materials;
- Data analysis (including but not limited to GHG emissions, energy requirements, CO₂ availability, production costs, etc.), statistical treatment and compilation of technical reports on the deployment of CCU technologies;
- Monitoring, understanding and communicating to members about opportunities for private and public funding;
- Monitoring market developments for CCU products and their alternatives;
- Translation of policy goals into quantified information and evidence-based projections on CCU deployment;
- Support the drafting of CVE’s positions, presentations and communication activities with background evidence;
- Monitoring of scientific and non-scientific literature.
- University degree in chemical, industrial, engineering, environmental sciences, environmental economics, or similar disciplines;
- 3-5 years experience in data analysis, industrial production systems, cleantech R&D or similar position;
- Statistics, database management and basic modelling/programming skills;
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Ability to develop appropriate quantified indicators to explain complex technical issues;
- Strong interest in climate change, sustainability and energy transition issues;
Find the full vacancy here.
For more information please open this link