The annual World Press Photo Contest recognizes and celebrates the best photojournalism and documentary photography produced over the last year. Enter your work for free and you could win €1,000 as a regional winner and an additional €5,000 as a global winner, have your work showcased to a global audience, and more.
Entries for the 2023 World Press Photo Contest are open until 10 January 2023, 13.00 CET. We are excited to welcome a multiplicity of stories and a diverse range of photographers from all over the world to enter the contest!
Why should you enter?
- Included in our annual traveling exhibition seen by over 4 million visitors, shown around the world in over 100 cities
- Published on our website and social platforms with over 2 million followers
- Included in our yearbook
- €1,000 for each of the 24 regional winners and an additional €5,000 for the four global winners
- An invitation to a Winners’ event in Amsterdam
- A physical award
- Entries open: 1 December 2022, 13.00 CET (Netherlands time)
- Entries close: 10 January 2023, 13.00 CET (Netherlands time)
- Global winners announcement: April 2023
- Flagship Exhibition 2023 opens in Amsterdam: April 2023