2021 CEC Youth Innovation Challenge
Deadline: July 5, 2021
Since 2017, the Commission for Environmental Cooperation has hosted the annual Youth Innovation Challenge, a contest that invites youth from Canada, Mexico and the United States to submit their innovative ideas and solutions for improving both the environment and the economy in North America.
The 2021 Youth Innovation Challenge, hosted by the Commission for Environmental Cooperation, invites North American youth, aged 18 to 30, to propose innovative solutions to support communities in becoming more resilient and adaptive to climate change and help foster equal access to a healthy environment for all, particularly those underserved and vulnerable in Canada, Mexico and the United States (including isolated, remote, and Indigenous communities and peoples).
This 5th annual challenge focuses on Climate Change and Environmental Justice Innovations for Resilient Communities.
- Please read the following Challenge guidelines carefully
- You will need to create a free Submittable account in order to submit these forms. Here is a quick guide on how to get started (available in English only)
- You can save a draft of your work if you would prefer to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- We will follow up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure the email address you used to sign up for your Submittable Account is one that you check regularly.
- Please reach out to Submittable’s Customer Support team with any technical questions at email@example.com. (support available in English only)
For more information please open this link