SCHOLARSHIPS & FINANCIAL AID
RULES, REQUIREMENTS, HOW TO APPLY
We are pleased to offer scholarships based on merit, talent and academic profile:
- Full Scholarship (100% free tuition)
APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN, Deadline: March 15th, 2021
- Excellence Scholarship (40% tuition fee reduction)
APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN, Deadline: none
- Distinction Scholarship (20% tuition fee reduction)
APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN, Deadline: none
- You can only apply for one type of scholarship listed above. You must state which one you are applying for.
- It is valid for any of our Undergraduate or Postgraduate programs.
- If you are not awarded the scholarship you applied for, you cannot apply for another one. If you are still interested in joining IFA Paris, you would need to go through the regular paying admission process. Advice: choose the scholarship type wisely!
- You need to upload all required documents for the scholarship during your application process, otherwise any scholarship requests after admission will not be considered.
- Extremely motivated towards the program selected and a career in that area
- Highly creative for design programs or business-savvy for management programs
- Impressive academic profile, extracurricular activities and/or professional experience
- Full 100% Scholarship: GPA of 3.8 Minimum
- Excellence Scholarship: GPA of 3.5 Minimum
- Distinction Scholarship: GPA of 3.0 Minimum
All other scholarship requirements such as English proficiency, etc. are the same as for regular admission, please check our Admissions Requirements page.
In addition to the files required for regular admission, you must provide the below documents:
- Motivation letter (this replaces the motivation letter in the regular application)
– Why you’re applying for a scholarship?
– Why should IFA Paris award you a scholarship?
– Why did you choose the selected program?
– How will the selected program help you achieve your goals?
- Scholarship application form (download here)
– The form should be filled out in full and as well as the budget section which is very important.
- For the fashion design (creative) programs Bachelor in Fashion Design & Technology and Master of Arts in Contemporary Fashion Design, scholarship applicants must provide a portfolio. (this is also stated in the regular admission requirements)
- For MBA programs only, applicants must provide 3 reference letters.
1. Create your IFA Paris Online Application Account.
2. You will fill in all the information and choose the program you are applying for, as well as pay €150 application fee. Only after you have paid the €150 application fee, you will be able to upload the required documents.
3. You will fill out and upload the Scholarship Application Form as well as the other required documents mentioned above and on our admission requirements page. These should all be uploaded into your online application account.
The application deadline for the Full Scholarship is March 15th, 2021. The Excellence and Distinction Scholarships do not have a deadline and are available all year round.
For the Full Scholarship, all applications will be examined by the scholarship committee once per week. The committee will select the best applicants for the interview. You will receive an email letting you know if you have made it to the interview or if your full scholarship application has been rejected. These interviews will take place between March 15th – 31st, 2021 depending on the number of candidates. The final results for the full scholarship will be released around the 15th of April, 2021.
Our scholarships do not cover living costs, accommodation, flight tickets, health insurance and further expenses.
Scholarships are open to all international students. Only applicants with a complete application file (all documents in English or translated into English) and paid application fee (€150) will be considered.
For more information please open this link