ARE YOU A NON-US CITIZEN AND INTERESTED IN AN INTERNSHIP ABROAD?
An international Internship at MBUSI gives you the opportunity to learn from specialists and gain insight into a working area that fits your field of study. Through an international internship, you will gain real world working experience in a manufacturing environment while also discovering a whole new culture. We offer 6-month internships in the following fields:
- Development Liaison
- Engineering/Production Planning
- Global Service Parts (After Sales)
- Human Resources
- Purchasing (IPS)
- Supply Chain Management
Applications should be submitted at least 6 months before the desired start date of the internship. MBUSI does not offer thesis partnerships for students.
- Currently enrolled in University or in a gap year between Bachelor’s and Master’s degree
- Studies outside of the U.S.A.
- A minimum of 3 semesters of studies in relevant field of study
- Available for a minimum of 6 months
- Fluent in English (oral/written)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
HOW TO APPLY
NOTE: ON THE RESULTING PAGE, SEARCH FOR THE “INTERNATIONAL STUDENT” POSITION OPENINGS LISTED FOR MBUSI.
To complete your application, you must attach the following documents:
- Cover letter including starting availability
- Detailed CV/Resume
- Transcript of records (High School and University)
- Working references
- Certificate of enrollment
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE OPEN THIS LINK