The Young Social Entrepreneurs (YSE) Global is an eight-month programme that inspires, equips and enables youth of different nationalities to start or scale up their
social enterprises in Singapore and beyond.
Since 2010, YSE Global has nurtured a network of youth with innovative business ideas focused on social good. Together with established social entrepreneurs, business consultants and investors, we harness the power of ideas, know-how and resources to effect positive change for a better world.
What You Can Expect
Join an international ecosystem of young changemakers, including like-minded individuals, corporates, and successful entrepreneurs.
Gain access to insights from industry experts and professionals.
Embark on overseas study visits and gain global perspectives on social entrepreneurship.
Start or scale up your social enterprise with up to S$20,000 in funding.
Ready to unlock the potential of your social enterprise? YSE Global 2021 is now accepting applications from 1 February to 25 April 2021!
Gain access to an international ecosystem of investors, industry experts, experienced mentors, and a growing network of over 1,200 young changemakers from 39 nationalities. Be inspired by leading social innovation trends and market insights from the region. Shortlisted teams will stand a chance to launch or scale up their social enterprise with up to S$20,000 in funding.
If you are aged between 18 to 35, with a viable and innovative business solution to a social issue anywhere in the world, submit your application now!
For more information please open this link
UNLOCK THE POTENTIAL OF YOUR SOCIAL BUSINESS WITH US!
Applications to join the Singapore International Foundation (SIF)’s Young Social Entrepreneurs (YSE) Global 2021 are now open from 1 February to 25 April 2021.
The YSE Global seeks to inspire, equip and enable youth of different nationalities to launch and scale their social enterprises (SEs) in Singapore and beyond. If you have a social enterprise idea, we want to help you take it to the next stage! Get a chance to learn from leading social entrepreneurs, business professionals, and like-minded youth who are keen on social innovation, while expanding your networks for potential collaborations for good around the world.
Admitted participants will attend the YSE Global 2021 – Workshop held online from July to August 2021, and pitch for a chance to be shortlisted into the next phase of the programme, which includes customised mentorship with industry leaders, regional learning, and an opportunity to pitch for funding.
Before starting your application, please ensure that you have read the application FAQ and agree to the terms and conditions. To be considered, your application must be completed and submitted by 25 April 2021, 2359 (Singapore Time).
APPLICATION DETAILS AND TIMELINE
WHAT WE OFFER
- Network – Join an international network of changemakers including like-minded individuals, corporates, investors, practitioners and successful entrepreneurs
- Mentorship – Gain access to industry experts and professionals for mentorship
- Regional Learning – Broaden social entrepreneurship insights through extensive regional exposure and learning opportunities
- Grants – Develop your social enterprise with up to S$ 20,000 in grants!
We welcome passionate young changemakers and entrepreneurs of any nationality who have innovative business ideas that address a social need. JOIN IF YOU:
- Have a viable business proposition that addresses a social issue anywhere in the world
- Are a committed individual or have a team (up to 3 members can join the programme)
- Are between 18 to 35 years old
HOW TO APPLY?
For new users, you are required to register for a Judgify account by completing your entrant profile. For existing users, please login with your entrant profile details.
If you are applying as a sole founder, you should start and complete your entrant profile. If you are applying as a team, the main contact person should complete the entrant profile. The main contact person is responsible for keeping the full team informed of all communications with the SIF.
- Click on the ‘Submit An Entry’ button to begin
- You will be directed to a login page to complete your ‘Entrant Profile’. Each submission only requires one entrant profile.
- Once logged-in, start your application.
- You can save your draft entries on the platform and come back to continue working on it later.
- Applicants are required to pay an application fee of S$10 to submit your application successfully.
For a step-by-step guide on the application process, please refer to the guidelines. If you encounter difficulties in creating or submitting an application via Judgify, please contact us at email@example.com or click on the ‘Contact the Organiser’ link below.
WHAT DO I NEED TO SUBMIT?
You will need to submit the following items:
- Business Plan Overview – click here to download the guidelines and template
- Business Summary
- Business Model Canvas
- SE Team/Individual Photo
- SE Logo (if available)
- Any Supporting Documents (optional)
Please note that the SIF may contact you to conduct clarifications. We strongly advise you to submit your application as early as possible so that we have ample time to assist you in completing your submission where necessary.
- Before filling up the online application form, please read through the requirements and FAQs.
- If you are applying as a team of up to 3 members, please fill up the personal details for all team members before submission.
- Supporting documents should not exceed a total of 50MB in file size each.
- Submission is only completed if you have provided all required information and paid an application fee of S$10. You can only submit the application form once.
- In your emails with us, please appoint one main contact person while copying the rest of your members so that we can keep communication clear and timely.