We’re looking for innovators and digital health startups who are addressing unmet needs in Women’s Health. FemTech innovators, from all around the world, will be considered for the opportunity to pitch in front of health-tech investors on Pitch Day, and ultimately for the chance to win $10,000.
Application—Please read carefully:
Challenge Prizes and Opportunities
- Grand Prize—$10,000.00 U.S. dollars from Goodwin
- 2nd Place—Up to $20,000.00 U.S. dollars worth of in-kind legal services from Goodwin
- 3rd Place—Health Innovation Alliance Award- 1-year membership to Health Innovation Alliance– Up to $15,000 U.S. dollars of in-kind services including direct government affairs consulting and strategic counsel from Horizon Government Affairs
- 4th Place—NIHUB Women’s Health Tech Innovation Award – 1-year premium membership in Nursing Innovation Hub– Up to 10 hours of in-kind services of strategy, design, or consulting valued at $5,000 U.S. dollars
- 5th Place—Women’s Health Tech Spirit of Entrepreneurship Award – Media exposure package valued at a maximum value of $1,000.00 U.S. dollars provided by Women of Wearables
Bonus Prizes and Opportunities
- Rhia Ventures Award—$5,000.00 from Rhia Ventures for a companies with innovations in maternal health care or contraception that are addressing the needs of underserved communities (women of color, Medicaid, low-income women).
- Digital Dx Ventures Award— $2,500.00 for Best Digital Health Diagnostic Innovation from Digital Dx Ventures
All innovators must meet entry requirements in order to be considered. Review the Official Rules and eligibility requirements in their entirety here.
Complete your application using the form below after reading the Official Contest Rules. All details and updates shall be available at the official contest web address at www.hitlab.org/wht
Monday, October 19, 2020 at 11:59 PM EST
For more information please open this link