We are proud to officially announce that the AdamStart International Day of the Girl Child mini grant is now LIVE! The 20 days worldwide campaign is calling all girls and young women with a creative, innovative problem solving idea to enter for a chance to win one of five £100 micro grants to support your business or social impact venture. The #AdamStart International Day of Girl Child Micro Grant is an entrepreneurial initiative open to girl or young woman aged 18-25 years old of any demographic and from every corner of the Earth. The world needs your solutions!
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: 9TH OCTOBER 2020APPLY NOW
We are looking for ideas that focus on ensuring accurate information, awareness advocacy messages meets people in hard to reach ideas. “How might we rapidly inform and empower communities around the world with the data they require to led healthy progressive lives?”
To aid the global authorities fight to solve some of the worlds biggest challenges, we are looking for ideas/projects that help identify root cause of problems in local communities.
Your idea must be simple, fast to build and cost effective.
Share progressive ideas on ventures dedicated to eliminating all forms of discrimination against girls in schools, work-place, skill development, training and society.
We are looking for community projects that will promote girls awareness of and participation in social, economic and political life.
- Applicant must be (or identify as) female
- The idea must be new and not an already-established venture (where ‘already-established’ means beyond its first year of operation)
- Applicant must be the founder of the idea/project or a member of the founding team
- Candidate must be between the ages of 18 and 25 (inclusive)
- The idea must be innovative with a clear sustainability plan
- Applicant must be ambitious and highly-motivated
- Open to all kinds of business/venture (ideas that bring civil unrest will be rejected)
- Project/venture must enable, support, develop, etc. young girl child(ren) in-line with the UN Girl Child Day agenda
Do You Have A Problem Solving Idea?
Accept The Challenge – Enter your idea now for a chance to win a micro support grant for your business or social impact venture. The world needs your ideas, apply now!APPLY NOW
All successful winners will receive the following
£100 micro-grant per person
6 month support & mentoring
PR & marketing support
For more information please open this link