EARTO is currently looking for an experienced Policy Officer and wishes to engage this person as from 14th February 2022 or as soon as possible thereafter.
Tasks in Supporting the Secretary General with:
- tracking European research and innovation policies of interest to the association,
- managing EARTO Working Groups: preparing meetings, minutes, following actions, etc.
- preparing position papers with EARTO experts,
- managing/coordinating projects with external stakeholders (g. with OECD, JRC)
- ensuring members’ engagement in EARTO activities,
- managing relations with the European Commission, Parliament, Council/ Member States, other research & business actors, and regions on key dossiers.
- Minimum 3 years, preferably Brussels-based European associations experience and/or EU Research & Innovation policy experience,
- Master level (preferably in economics with knowledge in EU affairs)
- Good writing/editing skills (in English),
- Organisational ability,
- Have a taste for networking,
- Flexible, pro-active attitude,
- Fluent English plus other EU languages.
Applications with CV and remuneration expectations to EARTO Secretary General at firstname.lastname@example.org by 23th December 2021. Please note that only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted on the 24th December to plan interviews which will take place between 12th and 14th January 2022.