Deadline: September 25, 2020
The Femme Politics Incubator Program is a collaborative program designed to help young African women leaders succeed. Together with our partners, Femme Politics accelerates the growth and development of young African women leaders by funding and supporting the activities of African women breaking new grounds in business, the non-profit sector and/or politics.
- Training and Mentorship: To help young African women leaders develop world class solutions, organisations and policies.
- Social Impact: To contribute to the growth of young women leaders on the continent.
- Gender Equality: To promote gender equality on the continent.
Accepted cohorts will have access to the following benefits:
- Access to Funding: Grants will be provided as needed to fund the activities of participants accepted into the program.
- Access to Professional Services: Professional services from an assigned professional or organisation to help provide specialised services, including branding, public relations, campaign management
- Access to Advisory Services: Advisory and mentorship from an assigned experienced entrepreneur, leader or social impact specialist to help provide in-depth and personalised advice.
- African women aged 18-29 living in Africa or in the diaspora
- Working in an area of business/non-profit/politics typically underrepresented by women
Click here to apply.
For more information please open this link