Open January 1, 2019 – December 31, 2021
CS50: Introduction to Computer Science
An introduction to the intellectual enterprises of computer science and the art of programming.
DURATION-11 weeks long
TIME COMMITMENT-10-20 hours per week
CREDIT-Audit for Free
Add a Verified Certificate for $199
What you’ll learn
- A broad and robust understanding of computer science and programming
- How to think algorithmically and solve programming problems efficiently
- Concepts like abstraction, algorithms, data structures, encapsulation, resource management, security, software engineering, and web development
- How to engage with a vibrant community of like-minded learners from all levels of experience
- How to develop and present a final programming project to your peers
Students who earn a satisfactory score on 9 problem sets (i.e., programming assignments) and a final project are eligible for a certificate. This is a self-paced course–you may take CS50x on your own schedule.