Are you between 18 and 27 years old, passionate about EU politics and do you want to participate in the most realistic simulation of the EU decision making process in Strasbourg? If that sounds like you, then go ahead and apply for MEUS 2020!
The deadline for applications is 15 December at 23:59:59 CET.
The conference will take place 14-21 March 2020.
The button above will lead you to our online application form. Don’t worry if you’ve never applied for a political simulation before or if you’re nervous about the application process. The most important thing for us is that your application reflects you, your life and what’s important to you, so just try and be yourself! We recommend that you write answers to the application’s longer questions in a text document and then copy and paste your answers into the form once you’re ready for it to be submitted. Try to include everything relevant and important to you and your life that you’d like us to know about when evaluating your application.
The MEUS 2020 participation fee is 160€ for all participants aside from Photographers and local residents in Strasbourg, for whom the participation fee is set at the reduced cost of 75€.
The MEUS participation fee covers:
- accommodation for the duration of the conference (14–21 March 2020)
- daily breakfasts and lunches for the duration of MEUS 2020**
- daily city travel passes in Strasbourg for the duration of MEUS 2020
- visa fees, if applicable (will be subtracted from the total payable)
- participation in the MEUS 2020 social programme
- preparatory materials and conference materials
- welcome bags upon arrival
- snacks and refreshments throughout the simulation
**Some The Model European Union Strasbourg (MEUS) 2020