The scholarship application for the 2023–2024 academic year will open on August 1, 2022, and the deadline to apply is December 15, 2022 for new freshmen and current students or May 1, 2023 for new transfer & graduate students. This one application will put you into consideration for any of our 600+ scholarships that you are eligible for.
Tennessee Tech’s scholarship application must be completed each year to be considered for departmental scholarships. For incoming students, the application is also required for most Admissions scholarships.
Before You Begin
To complete the University’s scholarship application, new students must be admitted to Tennessee Tech. The admissions application for Fall 2023 is open now.
All students must enter the name and email address of at least one and up to three recommenders in order to submit the scholarship application. Recommendations are only required by a few scholarships but serve to enhance your overall application. It is courteous to reach out and ask if someone is willing to write you a recommendation before entering their information on the scholarship application.
Let’s Get Started!
Use the instructions below to begin your ScholarWeb application or to login and check the status of your application or recommendation letters.
- Log into Tech Express.
- If you have not used Tech Express before, click here for instructions on logging into Tech Express for the first time.
- In the Quick Links section at the top, find and click on the diamond “ScholrWeb” icon.
- Once you are logged in to ScholarWeb, follow the on-screen instructions and enter the information requested for your scholarship application.
- If you filled out the scholarship application for the previous year, many of your answers will be pre-filled in the new application (not including essays, file uploads, or letters of recommendation).
- Complete and submit the scholarship application by December 15, 2022.
- All supplemental materials must be received and processed by January 15, 2023 to be fully considered. Supplementary materials include:
- Official transcripts from any institutions you have previously attended;
- FAFSA (used for consideration for need-based scholarships);
- Any required letters of recommendation (submitted through ScholarWeb);
- Official ACT or SAT scores if you are a new freshman.