APPLY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY! Or, know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know! Share / Like / Tag a friend in a post or comment! To complete application process efficiently and successfully, you must read the Application Instructions carefully before/during application process.
- What background knowledge is necessary? – None! Whether you’re completely new to the field or have had some exposure, a Google Career Certificate is the right program for you.
- Are the certificates really 100% online? – The certificates are completely online, so there’s no need to show up to a classroom in person. You can access your instructional videos, readings and assignments anytime and anywhere via the web or your mobile device.
- What resources are available to help with my job search? – Free resources are available to Certificate graduates including interview tips, mock interviews and resume building workshops, career coaching sessions and more.
- How much do the Google Career Certificates cost? – The IT Support, User Experience Design, Project Management and Data Analytics Certificates cost $39 per month by subscription on Coursera. Access to the Google Associate Android Developer Certification training is free and the official exam fee of $149 is paid to Trueability to administer the exam. Google does not generate any revenue from Google Career Certificates and has made need-based financial assistance available.
- What is Coursera? – Coursera is a global online learning platform that offers access to online courses. Google has worked with Coursera to make Google Career Certificates available on their platform. (The Associate Android Developer Certification training and exam is hosted separately.)
- Where can I access Google Career Certificates? – Google Career Certificates are available globally in English on Coursera. However, the Associate Android Developer Certification is hosted on developer.android.com. The Google IT Support Certificate is also available in Spanish and Portuguese. We are working to make the certificates available in more languages.
- How do I apply for financial assistance? – If you are interested in financial assistance, you may be eligible for financial aid via Coursera through the course page. Recipients of financial aid will have full access to course content and assignments required to earn a certificate. To apply, go to the certificate course page on Coursera and click the “Financial aid available” link next to the “Enroll” button. Google has also funded 100,000 scholarships for Google Career Certificates, which will be distributed by Grow with Google partners and Google.org grantees like Merit America, Per Scholas, NPower, Goodwill, Futuro Health and Generation USA. These funds will create a lasting impact in helping people land high-quality jobs in high-growth fields.
- What is the Google Career Certificates Employer Consortium? How does it work? – The Google Career Certificates Employer Consortium consists of over 130 U.S. companies like Better.com, Deloitte, Infosys, Snap Inc., Target, Verizon, and of course, Google. These companies span multiple sectors and are committed to considering Google Career Certificate graduates for entry-level jobs. Upon completion of a Google Career Certificate, you will gain access to an exclusive job platform where you can easily apply to opportunities from employers with open jobs. Employers interested in joining the Google Career Certificates Employer Consortium can find more information at grow.google/employers.
- What other kind of support is available after I complete a Google Career Certificate? – In addition to expert training and hands-on projects designed to prepare you for a job in your field of choice, you’ll get access to a resume building tool, mock interviews and career networking support designed to help you with your job search. You’ll also be able to connect with over 130 US employers in the hiring consortium who are accepting candidates who have completed a Google Career Certificate. (Please note: these tools are not currently available for the Associate Android Developer Certification.)
- Who designed the Google Career Certificates? – Google Career Certificates were designed and built by subject-matter experts and senior practitioners at Google from each of the job fields. Every certificate has been created to equip learners with theoretical and practical knowledge and real-life problem-solving skills to be successful in an entry-level job. Expert industry organizations and platforms – like the Project Management Institute for project management, Tableau for data analytics, and Figma for UX design, to name a few – consulted and collaborated on material.
- How can I get my school involved in Google Career Certificates? – Help your students learn job-ready skills to start or advance careers in high-demand fields. Learn more about bringing the Google Career Certificates to your community college or career and technical education (CTE) high school at grow.google/certificates-edu.
How to Stop Missing Deadlines? Follow our Facebook Page and Twitter !-Jobs, internships, scholarships, Conferences, Trainings are published every day!