Postgraduate Taught International Student Scholarship
This scholarship will be offered automatically providing you meet the eligibility criteria. A separate application will not be required.Exceptions:
Please be aware that programmes offered by the following schools are not included in the Postgraduate Taught International Student Scholarship scheme:
- Peninsula Dental School
- Peninsula Medical School
- School of Art, Design and Architecture
- School of Biomedical Sciences
- School of Psychology (see below for School of Psychology scholarships).
Please be aware that the following programmes are not included in the Postgraduate Taught International Student Scholarship scheme:
Scholarship value: £2000 off your tuition fees in year one.
If you are studying a full-time two year postgraduate taught degree, to recognise continual academic achievement, you may also receive:
- 10% off the successive year’s tuition fee, if an overall grade of 60% or above is maintained.
To be eligible you must:
- achieve the equivalent of a good UK 2:1 degree classification.
- meet our standard English Language requirements
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE OPEN THIS LINK