INTRODUCTIONYamaha Music Gulf FZE (YMGF) is one of the subsidiaries of Yamaha Corporation, in charge of GCC, Middle East, CIS, West Asia and Africa regions. As well as supplying musical instruments and audio products, we engage in proving a chance to learn music in the responsible areas and attempt to contribute to respective societies. Our Scholarship program aims to provide financial assistance to students who are pursuing full-time diploma / degree courses in music institutions.
– Online-based Piano Scholarship Program 2020-21.
– 9 students will receive one-time scholarship of 1,000 USD.
– Only Audition will be done by recorded videos performances of the applicants and 9 winners will be selected.
– Winners will be announced on 7th of January 2021.
– Scholars will be handed over on/between 12-14 of February 2021, by your regional Yamaha Distributors.
– Age: Applicants must be born between 1 January 1999 and 31 December 2004
– Countries: List of the countries
(Middle East – Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, UAE, Yemen and others; Africa – Algeria, Angola, Burkina Faso, Congo, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gabon, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Madagascar, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Nigeria, Reunion, Rwanda, Senegal, South Africa, Sudan, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe; CIS – Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan)
– Applicants must be students of music university, conservatory, college or any other music institution.
– Applicants need to register their details below and send newly recorded videos of two pieces played on acoustic piano to Yamaha Distributor in his/her country within a period from 15th of September till 30th of November 2020
– Piece #1: You should contact Yamaha distributor for the information
– Piece #2: Free choice piece
– Duration of both pieces should not exceed 20 minutes
ANNOUNCEMENT OF WINNERS:
– Winners will be announced on 7th of January 2021 and will be contacted by authorized Yamaha distributors, via the contact information shared during the registration.
Application period 15.SEP.2020 – 30.NOV.2020
Audition by recorded pieces 01-31.DEC.2020
Announcement of Winners 07.JAN.2021
Scholarship Awarding 12-14.FEB.2021
*Terms & Conditions Apply: YMGF Scholarship program 2020-21FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT OUR DISTRIBUTOR
For more information please open this link