The « Initiative d’excellence » (IDEX) scholarship from the Université Grenoble Alpes
The Scholarship IDEX is intended to the international students with a high academic potential who apply to one of the Masters offered by the following higher education and research institutions: ENSAG, School of Architecture, Université Grenoble Alpes ; Grenoble INP, Graduate schools of Engineering and Management, Université Grenoble Alpes ; Sciences Po Grenoble, School of Political Studies, Université Grenoble Alpes ; Université Grenoble Alpes (UGA).
The amount of the scholarship is 8000 euros for the academic year. If one of the two semesters is dedicated to a funded internship, the amount of the scholarship is reduced to 5000 euros.
- First of all, you need to apply to the master’s program(s) of your choice through the online platform (don’t forget to check your eligibility beforehand).
- People in charge of the master(s) you applied for will study your application (they mainly take into account the academic record and the material situation) and position it on corresponding scholarship(s) if you are eligible.
- You will be notified of the outcome of the grant application.
- Do not hesitate to contact the person in charge of the Master for more information beforehand (on grants criteria…).
- Opening of the call for applications: January, 2022
- Deadline for the reception of applications: July, 2022