HOW IT WORKS
IBRAF will offer institutional support for all the aforementioned activities, at its headquarters in Fortaleza and through partner organizations’ offices all over Brazil and the African continent.
The IFP has the capacity to receive multiple fellows at the same time, with adequate space for working and living. They will each be engaged in one of the three cycles for a determined period, rotating after the completion of each activity.
Professionals and Researchers will receive, after the completion of the program, an academic certificate issued by the Brazil Africa Institute with due accreditation, plus the title of fellowship alumni.
At the end of every year, IBRAF will produce a publication, in the form of a book or an e-book, to review, compile and systematize all the knowledge produced by the fellows of the determined period.
IBRAF, seeking to foster academic production, will promote an amicable competition, and the Fellowship Program’s best and most notable research project will receive a space at the Brazil Africa Forum to showcase its findings.
- Participation in a world-class program that is the first of its kind
- Promotion of life-long learning and supporting of local fellow chapters
- Serve as a private expert and consultant in future studies that require a theoretical and practical understanding of South-South and Triangular Cooperation
- Join a network of like-minded professionals who strive to implement South-South and Triangular Cooperation solutions
- Candidates must either be enrolled in an Undergraduate program, have a Bachelor’s Degree or hold an advanced degree (PhD, MPhil., MSc., MA or equivalents) in a relevant field
- Candidates from all nationalities are eligible
- Candidates must be proficient in English
- Candidates must be 18-45 years of age
- Female professionals and researchers are encouraged to apply to meet gender parity in the program
- Disabled Individuals are encouraged to apply
For the application process, candidates must send the following documents:
- Official Application Form
- Curriculum Vitae in English
- Cover Letter in English (max. 1 page)
- Personal Writing Sample of a relevant theme in English (max.3 pages)
- Research Proposal indicating the key-area of preference for the activities, draft title, background, justification and expected outcomes (max. 3 pages)
- Passport pages with personal information and photo
APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN
CONTACT AND ENQUIRIES
Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please open this link