131 rue de Stassart, B 1050 Bruxelles
Tel +32 2 646 82 10
www.fedarene.org – email@example.com
The European Federation of Agencies and Regions for Energy and Environment (FEDARENE), the leading European network of actors in sustainable energy policy at regional level, offers in its Brussels office:
6-month internship as EU Communication assistant
From 25 July 2022 Onwards
Only students able to provide a traineeship agreement from a university will be selected.
We offer: a work experience coupled with responsibility and networking opportunities within a well-established European association (32 years), representing members from over 20 European countries and active in one of the most strategic areas of the current European political activity.
1. Manage the bimonthly FEDARENE newsletter, actively moderate the Website and other communication channels, including social networks.
2. Assist in drafting the new content and editorial strategy.
3. Support in other activities: events organisation, communication activities of EU projects etc.
• Student in Communication / Journalism / Political Sciences
• Excellent spoken & written English (C1), knowledge of French is a plus
• Autonomous, creative, proactive
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Perfect command of Twitter and LinkedIn
• Knowledge of Adobe Suite, Mailchimp/Sendinblue and WordPress is an asset
Send your resume and cover letter to Ms. Mélissa Miklos by the 15th of May 2022 at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only pre-selected candidates will receive an answer