Do you believe that innovative technologies are essential enablers for digital transformation, clean energy and sustainability? Are you committed to Europe and the opportunities it has to lead on the global stage?
Does working in a truly international environment motivate you? Are you a shaper? Then join us and be part of shaping a future that’s good.
Communications Junior Adviser – Content and Social Media
Who we are
We are a team of approximately 30 people – 14 nationalities -, representing the interests of 47 associations from 22 European countries in the technology sectors. We advocate for a progressive, forward-looking EU industrial policy that answers the challenges faced by European society in terms of sustainable growth, jobs and competitiveness.
- Draft and edit communications copy (e.g. website posts, email campaigns, social media posts)
- Develop creative and engaging social media strategies
- Increase brand awareness and increase engagement
- Manage the day-to-day handling of Orgalim’s social media channels such as LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels
- Oversee, plan and deliver content across different platforms using scheduling tools
- Develop, launch and manage campaigns that promote our organisation, brand and events
- Monitor, track, analyse and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics
- Evaluate the latest trends in order to find new and better ways of engaging over social media, and recommend enhancements
- Educate and liaise with other staff on the use of social media and promote its use within our association and membership
Your skills and knowledge
- A sound understanding of the European Union and its institutions, processes and policies
- Very high proficiency in English (native speaker or equivalent); good knowledge of other European languages is a plus
- Proficient in MS Office; familiarity with design software (e.g. Photoshop, InDesign) is a plus
- A solid understanding of the use of social media platforms, particularly in relation to advertising/branding and customers
- Strong copywriting and editing skills suitable for each platform, from knowing how to write a successful tweet to use effective storytelling techniques
- Ability to write accurate and engaging material in a variety of styles and formats for a wide range of stakeholders, and to interpret specialist/technical information in Plain English for a variety of audiences
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- Strong communication and people skills for articulating ideas to colleagues
- Excellent team working, collaboration and networking skills
- Organisational skills, with the capacity to prioritise and work across multiple projects
- Project and campaign management skills
- The ability to work well under pressure in order to meet deadlines
- Skills in data analysis and interpreting statistics
- An eye for detail and the ability to work accurately
- Motivation and commitment
Studies and experience
- University degree, preferably in marketing, journalism, media and communications or public relations
- Relevant experience in European institutions, industry, associations or consultancies
- Proven experience in social media communications and in writing and producing a wide range of communications materials in a variety of styles and formats
A full-time role in a dynamic, flexible and international working environment in Brussels where you can take initiative, responsibility and grow professionally.
Joining one of the leading industry associations in Brussels and being at the heart of the ongoing industrial transformation of Europe.
A competitive salary based on experiences and merits.
Please send your CV and motivation letter by e-mail to Orgalim – Inge Dewit Vanhaelen, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please mention “Comms junior adviser” in the subject line.
In the body of the email, please provide your written consent for Orgalim to use your personal data for the recruitment process. Therefore, please copy in the following sentence:
“I hereby consent that my personal data is processed by Orgalim for recruitment purposes”
Recruitment will be conducted on a rolling basis and the final deadline is 27 August 2021.
For more information please open this link