IEECP is a non-for-profit, independent research foundation working since 2015 in several European funded projects in the fields of energy efficiency, climate policy, energy poverty, demand side management, business models for energy efficiency and related financing in the framework of cities, regions and countries.
In view of expanding these activities, we are searching for a motivated professional working in these fields especially in policies in industrial and commercial sectors, with at least 5 years of professional experience in project related activities.
The expert will be responsible for various research and innovation projects from IEECP’s project portfolio with the following main activities:
- Project implementation, management and reporting
- Acquisition for new calls under Horizon Europe, LIFE CET and other funding schemes.
The work will be divided across projects mainly in industrial capacity building facilitation, knowledge exchange with and between companies, business models and audits’ recommendations implementation support as well as quantitative analysis and working with industry networks throughout Europe. Depending on IEECP project portfolio, new missions could be added.
- Based in Europe, preferably in Belgium, The Netherlands or Germany
- Availability for travelling at national and EU levels
- Languages needed: English (fluent)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in similar functions and role
- Existing network with industry stakeholders – knowledge of the networks
- Expertise in industry-related energy and climate policies
- Previous experience working on or managing EU-funded projects
- Full time position
- Employee contract
If you are interested in applying, please send directly your CVs highlighting your experience at firstname.lastname@example.org, putting as email subject: First and last name – Application Industry expert Climate and Energy. Please accompany the CV with a short motivation letter (no more than 300 words). The closing date for the applications is August 15, 2022.
Applications will be dealt as they come. We will only contact candidates who have been selected for interviews.
Your information and CVs will be treated following our GDPR policy.
For more information please open this link