APPLY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY! Or, know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know! Share / Like / Tag a friend in a post or comment! To complete application process efficiently and successfully, you must read the Application Instructions carefully before/during application process.
POLICY ADVISER: POWER AND GAS MARKETS
The successful candidate will work on a full-time basis in the Europex Secretariat in Brussels. She/he will directly report to the Secretary General and mainly support the Power & Gas Markets Working Groups of the Association.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Providing organisational support to the Power Markets and Gas Markets Working Groups in close coordination with the Working Group Heads;
- Coordinating and assisting advocacy efforts with EU institutions and other stakeholders on relevant energy and climate files;
- Monitoring and reporting on relevant regulatory developments;
- Drafting of position papers, consultation responses, presentations, etc.;
- Planning and execution of external policy events;
- Supporting internal events, including Board and GA meetings;
- Building and maintaining relationships with EU institutional stakeholders and the wider energy sector;
- Attendance of technical workshops and other relevant events.
PROFILE OF THE CANDIDATE
- Completed higher education in a relevant field (European studies, political science, energy, economics, etc.);
- Previous work experience of 3-5 years in EU affairs, preferably with some knowledge of energy trading / energy markets;
- Advanced knowledge of the functioning of the European institutions;
- Strong drafting skills and an excellent command of English; other languages are a plus;
- Clear interpersonal skills and the ability to engage with a variety of external stakeholders;
- Ability to adjust technical content to different target groups;
- Independent work style and attention to detail;
- Ability to work in a multinational and multicultural professional environment;
- Advanced end user IT skills.
- One-year contract convertible to a permanent contract and the opportunity to work in an international association in a highly dynamic policy environment;
- A varied role with the opportunity to take on more responsibility over time;
- A chance to work at the cutting edge of energy & climate policy;
- The financial compensation will be commensurate with the qualifications and skills of the successful candidate.
HOW TO APPLY
We only accept online applications. Please send a cover letter and your CV by Friday, 16 September 2022 to email@example.com. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
For more information please open this link
How to Stop Missing Deadlines? Follow our Facebook Page and Twitter !-Jobs, internships, scholarships, Conferences, Trainings are published every day!