APPLY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY! Or, know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know! Share / Like / Tag a friend in a post or comment! To complete application process efficiently and successfully, you must read the Application Instructions carefully before/during application process.
Deadline: 1 September 2019
Open to: all international students
Scholarship: 336.00 EUR per month
In 2019, the KU is offering academically qualified international students who are in financial need a scholarship in order to promote internationalization at the university. This scholarship is funded by the Bavarian State Ministry of Education, Science, and the Arts.
Funding term for summer: April 1, 2019 – August 31, 201
Funding term for winter: October 1, 2019– February 29, 2020
- Academic qualification;
- Personal qualification;
- You have not yet exceeded the maximum funding period (36 months) for this scholarship;
- You are enrolled as a student at the KU (campus Eichstätt or campus Ingolstadt) during the funding period;
- Advanced studies with good study performance (from 3rd semester onwards);
- Financial need.
The scholarship is EUR 336.00 per month.
*The scholarship is always awarded for a period of 5 months.
How to apply?
- Certificate of enrollment of the KU (international degree-seeking students);
- Letter of Admission of the KU (incoming exchange students);
- Proof of academic achievement or transcript of records;
- At least one letter of recommendation from a KU professor (degree-seeking students) or a professor from your home university (exchange students);
- A CV in tabular form in English;
- letter of motivation (one page);
- proof of nationality.
In order to apply, please fill the application form.
For more information, please read the official call.
How to Stop Missing Deadlines? Follow our Facebook Page and Twitter !-Jobs, internships, scholarships, Conferences, Trainings are published every day!