Deadline: 31 March 2019
Open to: schools around the world
Prizes: $50,000 USD in cash prizes, laptops, cameras and international forum places
The School Enterprise Challenge is an international business programme for schools run by the educational charity Teach A Man To Fish.
You’ll be joining a global community of enterprising schools!
In 2018, over 9,000 schools across the world registered to take part. We connect schools through WhatsApp and provide teachers with business mentors to support them on the journey. .
The School Enterprise Challenge is open to all schools, including: pre-primary schools, primary schools, secondary schools and technical/vocational colleges.
Universities are not eligible to take part in the School Enterprise Challenge.
ALL schools which meet the Achievement Criteria will receive a Level Certificate (Bronze, Silver or Gold)! Plus, in 2019 we have $50,000 in cash prizes, laptops and cameras for the most entrepreneurial schools, students and teachers!
Before you get started, please check our Frequently Asked Questions and take note of the following:
- This form should be completed by the Lead Teacher who will be responsible for coordinating the School Enterprise Challenge in your school.
- If you would like two (or more) teams from your school to take part, you must complete this registration form once for each team, using a different email address for the Lead Teacher each time.
- It will take you 5-10 minutes to complete and you won’t be able to save your progress and return to complete it later, so make sure you have all of the following information ready before you begin:
- Lead Teacher name, gender, position and mobile phone number
- School name, postal address and main telephone number
- The number of students at your school, type of school and how it is funded
- The email addresses of the Lead Teacher, Head Teacher and at least one least additional teacher at your school, plus their consent for us to contact them about your school’s participation in the School Enterprise Challenge
- Which subjects you think your students need to improve their performance in, if any (Maths, Writing & Reading, Science and Business Studies)
In order to apply, .
The post The School Enterprise Challenge 2019 – Global Business Start-Up Awards Programme for Schools appeared first on UniverWork.
The School Enterprise Challenge 2019 – Global Business Start-Up Awards Programme for Schools The School Enterprise Challenge 2019 – Global Business Start-Up Awards Programme for Schools