- Projects must develop meaningful cooperation and active participation of organizations from at least 3 V4 countries
- Cross-border cooperation of at least 2 organizations from 2 neighboring V4 countries also qualify for support with projects taking place within a 40-km radius from the border
- Maximum duration of project implementation is 18 months
- Grants can cover up to 100% of project budget with 15% for overheads
- Projects must address at least one of the objectives of the grant program´s seven focus areas
All information on conditions and criteria can be found in Grant Guidelines.
You can submit your project proposals via My Visegrad during the submission period which opens 30 days before the deadline—February 1, June 1, October 1 at 12.00 PM (noon).
Consulting your project proposal is possible via e-mail, phone, skype or by appointment. Any consultation can take place up to 14 days before the application deadline.
For the step-by-step guidance on how to prepare your application, download the Grant Guidelines and watch our video guide with useful tips below.
If you still have questions, check Questions & Answers or contact our project managers.
Visegrad grants support regional partnerships among NGOs and civil society organizations, public institutions and municipalities, private companies and nonprofit organizations as well as education and research centers that contribute to cooperation in the Visegrad region.
Culture and Common Identity
- Increased awareness of cultural diversity and cross-border intercultural dialogue
- Increased awareness of common heritage, including history and contemporary art
- Increased promotion of common identity and heritage inside and outside of the V4
Visegrad Fund — Western Balkans Grant Program 2020