BAN KI-MOON SCHOLARSHIP
THE 8TH UN SECRETARY GENERAL SCHOLARSHIP ON SDGS (SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT GOALS)
- For all masters’ programs: Nationals of Non-EU countries
- For all Executive masters’ programs: All nationals
- Students who have been engaged and committed to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and aim to further engage with and promote these goals during their studies.
- Available for freshers who are required to pay the current annual tuition fee.
- A one-off scholarship of up to 10,000 EUR to cover (part of) the current annual tuition fee.
- Scholarship amount will offset the corresponding amount of the tuition fees for the first academic year; it cannot be used to cover any other expenses like travel, accommodation, etc.
- Application Deadline: March 31, 2021
For details and required application documents see attached flyer.
For more information please open this link