The Diversity Scholarship is a waiver of 10% to 50% of the tuition fee for the 2020-21 academic session at EMLV or ESILV.
Who is eligible for consideration for the Diversity Scholarship?
- Non-French candidates applying through the international application portal to the EMLV and ESILV Master for September 2020 entry.
- All candidates applying to the EMLV MBA and MSc programmes for October 2020 entry.
What are the criteria?
- Candidates must demonstrate outstanding academic, professional, or personal qualities.
- Candidates must complete their programme application and pay the application fee of 50€ on or before June 30th 2020.
- Following admission to the programme, candidates must pay the full deposit within 14 days of the date on the offer letter.
How can I apply?
- All eligible candidates are considered for the Diversity Scholarship and there are no additional documents required for the application. Receipt of the Diversity Scholarship will be confirmed in writing on the enrolment letter.
When is the deadline to apply?
- All applications received on or before June 30th 2020 will be considered for the Diversity Scholarship (providing the other conditions are met).
Who is not eligible for consideration for the Diversity Scholarship?
- Candidates applying for undergraduate programmes at EMLV and ESILV
- Candidates applying through the Concours to the Grande Ecole programmes at EMLV and ESILV are not eligible.
- French nationals applying to the ESILV Bachelor programme are not eligible.
- Exchange students are not eligible.
DIRECTOR OF THE INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS DEPARTMENT
Whatsapp : +33 7 86 16 74 66
+33 1 41 16 72 51
+33 1 41 16 72 90 / 72 48
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE OPEN THIS LINKhttps://www.emlv.fr/en/international/fees-and-funding/?fbclid=IwAR1JCbvOgJW3wxS-hTbPW9NqKjIBhoANXcfq2GeX7mZF0s5UwCgkErdDhpY