The World Scholarships Foundation is calling for the application for the Country Director Program.
The World Scholarship Foundation, from its beginning, has reached thousands of youth across different countries and aims to provide resources and guidance for their career and beyond.
With the aim of creating more impact directly on the lives of people, the World Scholarships Foundation has launched the application for the very first cohort of the Country Representative.
The World Scholarships Foundation Country Representative program is an honored position. Country Representatives play a crucial role in our outreach, communications, and community-building efforts. We are looking for motivated individuals to help coordinate local events, utilize their respective networks to spread the word about WSF.
· Spread and support the aim of World Scholarships Foundation ie. access to opportunities for all.
· Manage the World Scholarships Foundation Social Media platform for your country.
· Share local/ global and relevant opportunities to and from your community.
· Collaborate with some local organization (based in your country) for mutual benefits.
· Organize events (sessions) representing the World Scholarships Foundation.
· Be the part of global community of World Scholarships Foundation and work with multicultural community
· Networking opportunities and career transformation
· Represent your county in international arena and initiation of World Scholarships Foundation
· Opportunity to showcase your achievements, talents and experience through the blog and social media platform
· Special recognition and certificates
· Active and ambitious youth
· Demonstrable leadership qualities (to work with team and also lead the assigned team)
· Willing to spread and support the aim of World Scholarships Foundation ie. access to opportunities for all.
· Have a good social profile and be active in social media.
· Be able to work for at least 1 year.
Deadline : 13th October 2020
For more information please open this link