July 20-29, 2021
Applications for the next Apple Entrepreneur Camp for Female* Founders and Developers are now open. Apply by March 26, 2021.
Apple Entrepreneur Camp consists of an immersive technology lab, as well as mentorship, education, and support. Selected organizations receive the following free of charge:
- One-on-one code-level guidance from Apple engineers
- Ongoing support from an Apple Developer representative for at least one year
- One year of membership in the Apple Developer Program
- Access to the Apple Entrepreneur Camp alumni network, a world-class group of inspiring and ambitious leaders
Applications are accepted from developers worldwide. To be eligible to apply:
- Your organization must have:
- A female founder, cofounder, or CEO;
- A female developer proficient in Swift or Objective-C; and
- A developed app or functional build that you can demo live.
- You must be 18 years of age or older and proficient in English.
- The female founder, cofounder, or CEO, the female developer, and additional developer or designer of any gender (if applicable) must be 18 years of age or older, proficient in English, and able to attend together for the entire duration of the program.
The application consists of four parts, which include uploads and prompts for written responses.
Organization details. Tell us about your organization and provide contact information for up to three employees who would attend if your organization is selected.
Your app. Provide details about your app and development team. You may include a download or demo link, as well as up to three screenshots or wireframes that best illustrate the user experience.
The future. Describe what you plan to gain from participating in Apple Entrepreneur Camp, as well as your plans for the future.
Additional information. Select the dates for which you’d like to apply and provide any additional comments.
Your application will be kept on file for one year.
Applications will be reviewed based on:
- Content of written responses to the questions on the application form;
- Commitment to development for Apple platforms using the latest Apple technologies; and
- Whether the app is unique or innovative.
To apply, you’ll need to agree to the Apple Entrepreneur Camp Application and Attendance Policy.
Reach out to us if you have questions.
- * Apple believes that gender expression is a fundamental right. We welcome all women to apply to this program.
For more information please open this link