The 2020-21 WISE Edtech Accelerator cohort has been announced.
- February 22, 2021: Applications open
- April 23, 2021: Final deadline
- September 29, 2021: 2021 Cohort announced
What do we offer?
Introductions to potential partners per cohort
Hours of Coaching
About the WISE Edtech Accelerator
For over six years, we have supported founders from around the world build and scale innovative edtech solutions. With the support of our community of edtech founders, investors and education stakeholders, we have delivered a bespoke program aimed at providing access to quality mentorship, coaching and a global network focused on changing the way we learn, teach and work.
What can you expect from our program?
Access a community of over 50 edtech founders from 18 countries
Interaction with industry leaders from the private sector, non-profit organisations and government
Networking opportunities with potential donors, investors and partners
Coaching & Mentorship
A hand-picked team of experts providing founders with support on:
Marketing, sales & fundraising
Product strategy, development and roadmapping
Market insights and positioning
Selected ventures will have the opportunity to attend our international events and promotion on our global platforms including:
WISE@ forums, previous editions were held in Paris, New York and Beijing
WISE social media platforms
WISE Summit in Doha, convening over 4000 attendees from 100 countries
What is the selection process?
- An edtech venture established for at least one year;
- Evidence of existing beneficiaries or users;
- Product beyond Minimum Viable Product (MVP) stage
- Evidence of existing revenue;
- A dedicated team
All applicants must provide the following:
- Submission of the official online application form, in English
- A short 3 minute video pitch via YouTube link. The pitch must explain what the edtech solution is, the problem being tackled, who their beneficiaries are, traction so far and why they are applying for the WISE Edtech Accelerator
- A product demo via YouTube link or log-in information for the WISE team to assess the product
Each year, a committee composed of leading experts in education and entrepreneurship will support the WISE Edtech Accelerator team in the selection process. Applications will be assessed according to the following criteria:
- How well the venture addresses the problem that it aims to solve
- How innovative is the solution is in light of existing ventures worldwide
- The potential educational impact
- The potential for growth and scalability
For more information please open this link