Women-in-Tech Scholarship Program
Currently, women make up less than 30% of the workforce in new age technologies. GreyCampus is offering 100 scholarships for women across the world to advance their careers in new-age technologies. These are 100% (full-fee waiver) scholarships for the Data Science and Full Stack Development Career Programs.
About the Programs
These are 6-month, intensive, part-time programs with an objective to acquire in-demand skills and prepare for transitioning into a great career.Both programs are designed to be hands-on and include live expert-led classes, quizzes, labs, projects, and mentorship.In addition to acquiring in-demand skills, students can avail career services to prepare for the career transition.
Who is this Scholarship for?
The GreyCampus Women-in-Tech Scholarship is for you if:
- You are a working professional wanting to transition to a better career that is future-proof
- You have taken a break from professional life and want to restart your career on a stronger footing
- You want to take on internal opportunities in your workplace and would benefit from upskilling
- You have recently graduated, or are graduating in the next six months, and are looking to launch a career
The Admission Process
To be eligible for the GreyCampus’ Women-in-Tech Scholarship, please ensure that you meet the following criteria:
- This scholarship is exclusively for women of at least 21 years of age
- Candidates should be certain in committing 20 hours to program work every week for 6 months
- Candidates should have a basic understanding of programming
2. Take the Exam
3. Attend the
4. Enroll in the
ProgramThe scholarship applications for 2021 are limited and open strictly for batches prior to the 31st of March, 2021
So hurry up, and…
For more information please open this link