As the world’s largest business organization, ICC relies on a very diverse and international team specialised in a broad range of work areas – from public policy through to arbitration. Our team constantly strives to deliver the highest quality service to our members and customers the world over. We value a highly spirited, dedicated, impartial and competent workforce – attracting people of more than 50 nationalities.
You will find here our job openings at ICC’s Global Headquarters in Paris, as well as our specialist offices in Hong Kong, New York and Singapore.
- HEAD OF SUSTAINABILITY (CDI)
- POLICY LEAD CUSTOMS, TRADE FACILITATION AND EU AFFAIRS (CDI)
- SICANA DEPUTY COUNSEL
- VACANCY (PERMANENT CONTRACT) WITH THE SECRETARIAT OF THE ICC INTERNATIONAL COURT OF ARBITRATION
- EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT, ARBITRATION & ADR
- LAWYER – CDD – FIXED- TERM CONTRACT (MATERNITY REPLACEMENT)
- PARTNERSHIP OFFICER – GLOBAL ALLIANCE FOR TRADE FACILITATION