APPLY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY! Or, know someone who would be a perfect fit? Let them know! Share / Like / Tag a friend in a post or comment! To complete application process efficiently and successfully, you must read the Application Instructions carefully before/during application process.
The UASP Fellowships in Research Management support the development of university research management and knowledge transfer capacity through a six-week fellowship in the United States for mid- to senior-level university leaders.
Two weeks of training in Washington, DC, a virtual learning environment, and a four-week placement at a respected U.S. university support participants to build their universities into leading research institutions that impact their communities. Following the placement, fellows are supported to implement reforms in their home institution.
Apply for a Fellowship
We are now accepting applications for fellowships.
Applications are due on March 3, 2020, at 11:59 PM EST.
- Building Research Management in Ukraine (PDF, 1.6 MB)
- Diversifying Relationships Bears Fruits (PDF, 1.7 MB)
- Developing Career Services at Makerere University (PDF, 1.4 MB)
- Investments to Foster Research in Kenya (PDF, 1.7 MB)
- Helping Research to Fly (PDF, 987 KB)
- The fellowship aims to equip the new generation of university leaders across Africa and Eurasia with the knowledge, skills, and perspectives to strengthen and improve institutional management of research and knowledge transfer and be catalysts of
IREX University Administration Support Program (UASP) Fellowships 2020-2021 (Funded to the US)
How to Stop Missing Deadlines? Follow our Facebook Page and Twitter !-Jobs, internships, scholarships, Conferences, Trainings are published every day!